ATAF member since 2016
Airport activity is constantly evolving, with increased competition between the various players. Whether it is in terms of regulation, the profitability of its operations or the rise in customer expectations (passengers and airlines), the airport manager must be on all fronts.
> We accompany you on all these areas :
- Airports’ certification : ECTAR offers assistance tailored to your specific needs after diagnosis of your situation, particularly in terms of safety and security. These assessments will be conducted by approved ICAO and IATA auditors.
- Preparation for obtaining the ISO 9001 standard, which establishes the requirements for a quality management system. It will help you increase efficiency and increase customer satisfaction.
- Preparation for obtaining certification ISAGO for your handling activities.
> Commercial : You can thus entrust us your studies relative to :
- Creation of a HUB: the analysis of the networks, the fleets of your customers will allow us to highlight the opportunities that you will be able to seize in this domain
- Analysis of your concerns in terms of customer satisfaction, competition…
- Audit of the customer journey
- Proposed new services to your client companies adapted to their fleet
- Development of terms of reference for projects for funding by a donor
- Introduction of new accounting and financial methods.